Since my life is about to change drastically, I feel like I should make some really big life goals for the future…
Do you have a Bucket List?
Ideally a bucket list is a list of things you’d like to do before you die. Well, I don’t know when I’m going to die… So, in no particular order, these are the things that I’d like to do before I hit age 50. That gives me ten years to get ‘er done. Some people have 100 things on their bucket list – some more – I’m not that greedy. Life is an adventure in its own right, so for the time being these are things I’d like to do:
- Go to India for at least a month.
- Go to the Kumbh Mela.
- Build a Vardo.
- Build a small house in the woods.
- Establish an independent income stream that nets me $50k+ per year without having to go to a traditional job.
- Write a book.
- Live in Alaska.
- Get a tattoo sleeve.
- Learn to mush sled dogs.
- Hunt caribou.
- Go to Paris.
- Learn to speak German.
- Produce a minimum of 75% of my own food every year.
- Learn to spin wool into yarn.
- Go on a bicycle tour of French vineyards. (Can you get a BUI? Biking under the influence?)
- Spend the Spring Solstice at Stonehenge.
- Raise chickens.
- Keep bees.
- Keep goats.
- Learn to make goat cheese from my own goat’s milk.
I think 20 is a good number to start with. 🙂 It’s a good round number. We’ll see about adding to it as time goes.
So what’s on your list? What big goals do you have before you die?